About Me

I have been called to serve an LDS mission in the Tallahassee Florida region. This region includes Northern Florida, Southern Alabama, and South Eastern Mississippi. I will be serve for two years. Here I will teach the true gospel of Jesus Christ, and serve the people in the area. This shows the latest about my mission including pictures, latest news, and a updated mailing address.

Elder Rogers Testimony - July 9, 2008

“I want you to know how true this gospel is. It is amazing how much your testimony grows and changes bad habits when you devote yourself to the Lord. When you are too busy doin good you have no time to do bad. It is amazing how happy I am, even though I have no worldly things around me like an iPod or computer or phone. I am so filled with joy loving other people and devoting myself to the Lord. I know he loves us, and I know Jesus Christ is our true Savior. It is unbelievable what he did for us. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God and I know that he translated the Book of Mormon. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our prophet now just like Lehi, Nephi, and Jesus. It is weird to think of it like that, but I know he is. I love you all and will pray for you. Love you!” Elder Rogers

Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25 Email-Spiritual Experience

This was the craziest experience. I was driving. I drive this particular route everyday, but I accidentally made a wrong turn. We were going the opposite direction, but I couldn't turn back for some reason. I just kept driving and then I just stopped on a street. I have no idea why. I just felt like I should. It was not me driving. It was like I had no control and was just being led. We knocked on this house and a man answered. The very first house we went to. We began talking and he asked us to come in. So we sat there and talked to him for awhile. He owned his own company and when Katrina hit, he devoted all his time to go help people. He told us some stories that were crazy there. We taught him the whole first discussion and he was like this makes sense. It makes perfect sense. We watched the Restoration and he liked it tons. We made an appointment to come back next week. It was unbelievable because no one ever lets us just come in. Let alone the first house.

No comments: